Monday, March 11, 2013

Common Core 6th Grade Ratios and Proporitons Assessments

 
As we move into the Common Core Curriculum, I plan to take time to Pre-test my students prior to starting a new Unit. I believe this is important because the emphasis of the Common Core is to help students learn more than when they came to you. I have found that in the past some of my biggest behavior problems were students that truly understood the material being taught and were bored. Assessing them at the beginning will help you challenge each student at the appropriate level. Here are some assessments that I have created by looking at the PARCC sample questions online. I am also in the process of using my QUIA site to try to simulate these types of problems online. You can download these assessments here.






No comments:

Post a Comment