Thursday, February 14, 2013

Betta Math's Common Core Flipbook for Ratios

Hello again! I just got finished creating a new Betta Math Flipbook. The last one was so popular, I decided to see how this one would do on the TpT site. In the tradition of trying to transition into the COMMON CORE, I feel that students need to take ownership of the concepts they are learning. It needs to be an interactive, fun process especially for the middle school level. I am so excited to be putting this book together tomorrow with my students. I will be posting examples of what my students come up with in the days to come, but in the mean time here is a picture of the PDF document. You can find this interactive flipbook at my TpT site: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-Concept-of-Ratios-Flipbook

I hope that you will choose to try this resource out and I would love the feedback from my fellow professionals...because frankly, your opinions are the most important!


Images: New Betta Math Flipbook on Ratios

No comments:

Post a Comment